The Hong Kong Retail Management Association (HKRMA)
- To recognize and encourage excellence in the service industries by giving public recognition to outstanding companies.
- To promote the importance of quality service and to improve Hong Kong's overall standard of customer service.
- To sustain and enhance Hong Kong's competitiveness as an international service centre.
- Companies, organizations and individual division of a company operating in Hong Kong (except departments/agencies of the HKSAR Government) are eligible to enter.
- Participating companies should be engaged in service oriented businesses and such service should be mainly provided in Hong Kong. To enable on-site mystery shoppers assessment by the organiser to form part of the overall judging, participating companies should either have a retail or service outlet, or an external customer service channel where the organizer could perform such mystery assessment.
Participating companies are assessed by Judging Panels in Phase I & Phase II formed by HKRMA. Shortlisted companies will then be nominated to the Final Judging Panel chaired by Professor Joseph Sung for final assessment.
Phase I: Initial Screening
Participating companies have to submit a Customer Service Proposal highlighting its customer service related programme and management philosophies in providing quality service to customers. The companies will then be assessed by a judging panel.
- Assessment on Customer Service Proposal
- Mystery Shoppers Assessment
Phase II: Preliminary Interview
Participating companies will be invited to conduct a verbal presentation of their proposals to a preliminary assessment judging panel to be formed by the Association. In the case where there is an overwhelming response to the number of entries received, the Association may decide to shortlist a number of proposals for verbal presentations.
Phase III: Final Judging
Companies with the highest scores from Phase II will be nominated to the Final Judging Panel for final assessment.